It’s the 1st of March – the daffodils are out and it is still cold enough to stay inside with a good book.
- Taliesin (He started it all – more myth than man; King Arthur’s bard?)
- Dylan Thomas (The Grand Master)
- Roald Dahl (Oh yes – he was born in Llandaff)
- Diana Wynne Jones (London-born, but has a Welsh family – well, with a name like Jones!)
- Russell T. Davis (Swansea’s famous son)
And my favourite works by each of them:
- The Book of Taliesin
- “Altarwise by owl-light” and “A Child’s Christmas in Wales”
- Revolting Rhymes and James and the Giant Peach
- Archer’s Goon and Howl’s Moving Castle
Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus!